The Seller of the goods offered in this Online Store, on the one hand, hereinafter referred to as the Seller, and the person placing the order, hereinafter referred to as the Buyer, on the other hand, enter into the following Agreement:
The Seller undertakes to sell and deliver the goods to the Buyer in accordance with the Buyer's order.
Delivery and payment procedure
The buyer orders goods through this website, indicating the type and quantity of goods to be ordered. The Buyer has the opportunity to pay for the product using the payment tools built into the Internet store or by paying the invoice prepared by the Seller and sent to the Buyer by e-mail. The invoice is prepared electronically and is valid without a signature.
For most of the goods, the Seller ensures the delivery of the goods within 2 working days from the receipt of payment for the goods, coordinating the delivery time with the Buyer.
Right of withdrawal
The Buyer has the right to withdraw from the Product within 14 calendar days from the moment of receipt of the Product by sending the Seller a letter of withdrawal. The Seller shall send the withdrawal letter form to the Buyer by e-mail upon the Buyer's request.
The Buyer is obliged to return the goods to the Seller within 7 days after sending the letter of withdrawal. All expenses that will be incurred in connection with the return of the goods to the Seller shall be borne by the Buyer.
The buyer cannot exercise the right of withdrawal if:
- the ordered goods cannot be returned according to their nature, or they are perishable or can be used quickly;
- the ordered goods are made directly to the Buyer by individual order;
- the buyer has opened the packaging of the audio or video recording or computer program.
Section 12, Paragraph six of the Consumer Rights Protection Law of the Republic of Latvia stipulates that "the consumer is responsible for maintaining the quality and safety of the product during the period of exercising the right of withdrawal". The Seller reserves the right to refuse the Buyer to exercise the right of withdrawal or withhold compensation in case of damage to the product, negligent handling of the product during use or failure to follow the instructions, loss of original packaging or significant damage to its packaging.
By entering the necessary information when placing an order, the Buyer confirms that he has read and agrees that the data provided by him is used so that the Seller can accept the Buyer's order and deliver goods in accordance with the requirements of the legislation of the Republic of Latvia. By entering the information, the Buyer agrees that notifications related to the processing of the Buyer's order will be sent to the specified e-mail.
What information do we get?
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us via e-mail, web-based questionnaires and other direct communications with you.
When placing your order, you must provide your name, contact information, shipping address, and any other information you wish to provide.
How do we use the personal data we collect?
We may use the personal information obtained to
- provide you with the services and information you request,
- process your orders and prepare the necessary documents,
- provide you with effective customer support,
- help prevent threats or fraudulent activities,
- send you information messages if you have explicitly agreed to receive them,
- comply with the requirements of regulatory enactments.
We may transfer your information to third parties to comply with regulatory requirements, cooperate with supervisory authorities, help prevent criminal activity and protect the legal rights of us, you and others.
How do we protect personal data?
We use various technical and organizational security measures to protect your personal data. Your personal data is only available to a limited number of authorized people.
How long do we keep personal data?
We store your personal data for as long as we need it in accordance with the purpose for which it was collected and as permitted or required by law.
Cookies are small text files that websites you visit store on your computer. They are used to keep the website running as well as to provide information to the site owners.
This website can set the following cookies:
- Functional cookies. These cookies are necessary for you to be able to navigate the website and use its features. Without these cookies, we are unable to provide the services you have requested, such as shopping cart functionality.
- Google Analytics cookies. These cookies are used to obtain statistics about traffic to our website. We use this information to improve site performance and advertising.
- Targeted advertising tool cookies. These cookies are used to increase your ad performance and to show you the ads that are most likely to interest you.
- Third-party service provider cookies. Cookies can be set by the following third party services used on this website: Facebook "Like" button, YouTube videos. Some of these cookies may be used to track your activities on other websites and we cannot control them because these cookies are not set by our website.
How to opt out of cookies?
To opt out of receiving cookies, you can use the private browsing mode provided by most browsers (private window, incognito window, or InPrivate window). Any cookies created while operating in private browsing mode are deleted as soon as you close all browser windows.
You can use the free Your Online Choices or YourAdChoices tool to opt out of obtaining and using the information needed to run a targeted ad.
Your rights regarding your personal data
If you are a data subject under the EU GTC (for example, you are an EU citizen and provide us with your personal data), you have the following rights in relation to your personal data:
- Right of access to information. You have the right to receive information about why and how your personal data is processed. You have the right to receive a copy of your personal data in our widely used electronic format free of charge.
- Right to correct. You have the right to have inaccurate or incomplete personal data corrected or supplemented without undue delay.
- The right to be "forgotten". You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data and to have your personal data deleted without undue delay as soon as the data are no longer necessary to provide the services you have requested and to comply with regulatory requirements.
- Right to restrict processing. You have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data if you object to it and we have no legitimate reason to continue processing, if you dispute the accuracy of the data, if the processing is unlawful or if you request legal action.
- Right to object. You have the right to object to the processing of data at any time, unless it is necessary for a task in the public interest or there is an indisputable legal basis for the processing.
- Other rights under the GBER. For more information, visit the EU Data Protection website.